An error occurred. Try again.
Thank you for registering!
to submit your information.
Then click on donate button below to pay.
PROOF OF AGE WILL BE REQUIRED WHEN WINE IS PICKED UP. Wine will be available for pick up at locations
in the Atlanta area, to be announced.
Donation to ADMH, virtual wine tasting, 3-wine pack (Chardonnay, Pinot Noir and Marquette Bordeaux blend) - $200
Donation to ADMH, virtual wine tasting and a bottle of Russian River Chardonnay - $100
I would just like to make a donation to ADMH
The ADMH Run for Health is a 5K/1K Run/Walk supporting comprehensive health and related services for teens and adults with Down syndrome and other developmental disabilities.
Your support helps the Adult Disability Medical Home provide caring, compassionate and comprehensive care. Our teens, men and women with developmental disabilities thank you for making them a priority.
Date: Sunday, September 17th, 2017
Time: 5K run/walk at 9am; 1K run/walk at 9:15am
Registration and packet pick up: 8am
Location: Brook Run Park, 4770 N. Peachtree Rd, Dunwoody GA
Race Entry Fees: $30 until September 15th; $35 on race day
Children 10 and under: $15
- Online - www.active.com (no additional fees)
- Print and mail - Race Entry Form and USATF Waiver
- PUSH ASSIST DIVISION - Register here: Kyle Pease Foundation
- Peachtree Road Race qualifier!
- Registered race participants will receive an awesome t-shirt (while supplies last; not guaranteed to race day registrations)
- Rain or shine event; no refunds
- Sign up to volunteer at email@example.com
Download FREE 2016 race photos
Thank you for your support!
GET SET for the 2017
ADMH Run for Health!
Sunday, September 17th
Thank you to our generous 2017 Sponsors:
HOLLY LANE FOUNDATION
URBAN FAMILY PRACTICE ASSOCIATES
BUB and POP REZNIK
BRUCE AND ELLEN LINDEMANN
SEIDEN CHIROPRACTIC CENTER
THE EMORY SLEEP CENTER
In kind sponsors:
BAGEL BOYS CAFE
BIG PEACH RUNNING